Friday, October 15, 2010

The Success Creed

I found this next "Success Creed" when I came across the blog "An Actor's World". I found it very motivating and also posted to my bathroom mirror. I am currently committing it to memory to help me get my life out of "idle" and moving into the direction I want it to go.

The Success Creed


I have decided to succeed.

I now know that this decision is critical - it will determine the results I get.

Furthermore, I have decided to succeed wildly.

I will make enough money to become financially secure and comfortable - with plenty left over to do good and make a real difference in the lives of people I love.

Because I know that it takes just as much effort to think big as it does to think small - I will think big. I will also work hard 
- very hard.

Success that is permanent and sustained will require massive effort on my part.

Overnight success is a fiction. I cannot plan for fictional success. Reality is not optional.

The secret to achieving my goals is my own belief that I can do it. Once I am in this frame of mind, I have already won.

All that remains to do is to execute my plan.

It's not what I achieve in the end that matters - it's who I become in the process.

Failure is just an event.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails