Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shedding My Limitations With Song...

In all of my spiritual reading the common thread I have noticed is that your thoughts energized with feeling create your life. I think I had my thoughts periodically in line but my feelings of belief may have betrayed my best "thinking"! I'm working on aligning the two. Hopefully music will help unite thoughts and feelings in the same direction.

When you are facing the unknown, you can either lose your mind or lose your limitations. I decided to think of myself as shedding my limitations and immersing myself in the thoughts (energized with positive feelings) I wish to manifest into my life.:)


Let's see... If I listen to these youtube clips until they are a running track in my subconscious mind, perhaps...









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails