Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Getting Grounded...

Here we go the adventure continues. I find myself hitting the rewind button but not sure how to press play. You know what I mean? I feel as if I have to set in place or put into action some staples into my day that will keep me grounded. I don't know what those staples are but I am gonna start trying things and see what motivates me.

I have always had a challenge with finding a meditation technique that works. That is becoming a top priority in my mind right now. If anything will help me stay balanced I know it will involve meditation.

Just got an email that I need to prepare a monologue for the next semester of my acting class so that will be a fun activity to dig into! Should I choose something new or revive a favorite and take it to a new level? What to do?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails