Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Year, A New Chapter, A New Adventure In My Epic Tale!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It is 2010 and I have just returned from two weeks with my family in snowy Philadelphia. Two days before my flight, Philadelphia received 23 inches of snow to welcome me home! While I moved to Los Angeles in part to get away from the cold and yes the snow, it was wonderful to spend time with my mother, siblings and their spouses and children.

The freezing cold provided for plenty of opportunities to sit back with family and really talk about our lives and all of those small things that you don't realize you miss until you experience again. It was amazing to be sitting at the dinner table with everyone gathered around laughing, eating, telling jokes and stories and playing  games.

I found it interesting that when I was home I had no urge or desire to smoke. I had opportunities to go and pick up a pack and suck down that nicotine but I just wasn't feeling the need. What does that tell me? It tells me that if I focus on my happiness and that which brings me joy, then I don't need to turn to cigarettes. I can choose and not give into the notion that I am addicted and have no choice. You always have a choice.

Having left my family and hometown, I have come to realize that our lives actually are our own EPIC TALE that tells the story of who we really are. We are both the bard and the epic hero. The question is, what is the story we want told? It is up to each of us to choose it and live it in epic fashion!



I am looking forward to what lies ahead for this new year, this new chapter. Already, as I started this entry, I received a call that I got an audition for tomorrow afternoon. My focus on this new year is to work hard and trust that the Universe will provide me with countless opportunities to work as an actor. I am ready to work more and grow more and live the life I have chosen.   I am chosing to live more in line with my beliefs and to embrace the prosperity, abundance, success and joy that is available to experience. Joy, Riches, Success are available to me to the extent and amount that I am willing to allow myself to receive.


I am tired of the old script I was living. My epic tale had this hero stranded on "The Isle of Illusion" that lulled him into a belief that his fears were his reality and not the illusion they actually were.  The beauty of the new year is the collective push we all receive to embrace the "new." Luckily it may be the "push" my hero needed to snap him awake and back onto his journey once more.

My new philosophy for 2010 is to keep my dominate thought that nothing is more important than that I feel good and remain in vibrational harmony with what feels good. So, as I look for reasons to feel good, I will  find more reasons to feel good and so I will feel good more often than not.

I am happy with where my life is right now and I am excited to see what is coming into my life.  This year, in this new chapter of my epic tale.  the focus is squarely on my spiritual journey to come into vibrational alignment with what I desire. All that has come before this moment has been "prologue".

Now, my hero's adventure begins anew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails