Friday, January 22, 2010

HOPE FOR HAITI

The tragedy in Haiti has had a profound effect on me. Maybe because my family is Carribean, or maybe the tragedy is just so huge it transcends nationality and touches my heart as a spiritual being living in this human body. I have donated three times already. The amounts have been what I am able to give but I know that it will do something.

Life is an amazing gift. Even in tragedy you can find beauty in the power of the human spirit to survive and to support one another.

I am watching Hope For Haiti Now and I am moved by the compassion that has mobilized people around the world to help in any way they can. I pray that the people of Haiti are able to rise from this challenging time and thrive like they never have before.

I hope everyone will do any small thing they can to help.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails