Saturday, June 12, 2010

WAKA,, WAKA !

It's time for the World Cup 2010!!

USA is about to take on England in a first round match up! GO USA!

I freely admit I have never been much of a sports fan but, there is something about learning more about a sport played around the world that has captured my imagination! Never understood why this sport is not popular in the US as it is in so many other countries. Well, I guess I will start checking out the USA team in the World Cup and then start following the LA Galaxy team whether they have Beckham or not!

Here's The USA Team's schedule so far:

Englandvs.United States-Jun 12 11:30am (PT) on ABC
Sloveniavs.United States-Jun 18 7:00am (PT) on ESPN
United Statesvs.Algeria-Jun 23 7:00am (PT) on ESPN


In honor of the only real worldwide sport,futbol, here is Shakira doing what she does best!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails