Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Scheduling A More Productive Life

Having spent this holiday season away from my family this year, I found myself with a lot of TIME on my hands. Instead of allowing myself to dwell on sadness and missing my family, I have chosen to focus on the positive. While I was not able to go home, the Universe provided me with a small but wonderfully enjoyable experience working as a professional actor. Coaching has its level of fulfillment but nothing replaces being on a "set" and bringing a character to life!

Ending 2010 on a productive note, professionally, has me looking to 2011 with anticipation and excitement! The question is, how do I get myself to adopt a realistic schedule of work that enables me to improve my acting skills, exercise, and build on my professional confidence?

I am not certain why I have such an aversion to scheduling even when I know when I DO work with a schedule, I actually feel more professional and proactive in achieving my goals. I see this as my challenge for 2011. No new year's resolutions for me this year, just a continuation of my self-evaluations and desire to make meaningful changes and growth in my life.

I am hopeful, as I continue my work with the UltraConfidence program I purchased, that things will fall into place and I will find a resolution to my inner resistance to scheduling and breakthrough to a prosperous, creative and professionally fulfilling new year!!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails