Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Moving Toward What Lies Over The Rainbow!

May is coming to an end. I feel like I can breathe again. What a crazy month it has been. Life is a never-ending journey of growth.

Tonight is my acting group's last class of the semester. We will be holding auditions and elections. Yikes! Class promises to be vibrant and challenging! The decisions we make tonight on both fronts will have an impact on the energy and vibe of the group.

It has been a semester of drama, from difficulties with our new space to emotional meltdowns by some of our members. It was a serious reminder of how important it is to protect yourself as an actor. Working with your emotions so much and working in an industry that batters your ego through the audition process, it is important to create supportive environments that nourish your spirit.

Tomorrow starts our month and a half semester break and I am looking forward to the downtime.

Good-bye, May! Thanks for the lessons. I know now I got somewhere to go and I can get there.

Time to move toward what lies over the rainbow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails