Sunday, April 3, 2011

Step One: It's All About Love

As I move in the direction of living my beliefs, I have found myself once more drawn to listening to new you tube clips of Abraham Hicks. I am choosing to take this as some form of guidance from Source. It can really be nothing else as far as I am concerned.  

Why? Because it, without fail, puts me in a place of balance and alignment. Alignment with the whole of who I am is the place I want to be today and everyday for as long as possible.

This clip is what I see as step one of the journey I have been on most of my life but for some reason fall off by the self-imposed restrictions of my own thoughts. Time to get out of my own way, allow myself to simply enjoy the experience of step one until step two decides to make an appearance and guides me to where it wants to take me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails