Friday, April 30, 2010

A Chat With Napoleon Hill

While I was surfing the blogosphere I came across the blog entitled "Believe" by a lovely woman named Michelle at http://shrimpsey.blogspot.com. She was blogging about her experiences incorporating "The Secret" and the Law of Attraction into her life. Check it out.

At the beginning of her blog was a youtube clip of Napoleon Hill discussing the power of your mind in creating the life you want. I found it so fascinating I felt compelled to share it as I continue to watch his other clips on my own. It is too easy to feel powerless to change one's circumstances in life. I am determined to use as many means at my disposal to create the life of my dreams. I hope all of you are willing to do the same to live life on your own terms. I hope you find this clip motivating enough to help you move forward in any direction you choose. (I also like the trip back in time we get to take, while listening to Napoleon Hill speak in his own words about something he is passionate about.) Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails