Monday, October 19, 2009

Expanding The Vision of Myself



I started this blog as a tangible way of holding myself accountable. I know that if I make time to write about my progress in creating a more interesting life, I will be helping myself stay in a "space" of improvement.

So far, the result has been an increased awareness of when I am slipping into negative self-talk and the ability to stop myself in the middle of negative emission and shifting into a more positive frame of mind. I was a bit shocked just how easy it was to slip into negativity. However, making the shift into a positive vibe has not been as difficult to do. The awareness that I choose every situation that enters into my experience, makes it almost a no brainer that I must be more conscious of the thoughts I am entertaining.

As I have been in this place of self-reflection, it seems to me that I need to start looking at not just the thoughts I am entertaining. I actively must choose where I want my thinking to be focused. In the past I have had a general idea of wanting to be prosperous and successful. However, my goal for this week is to get specific about what I want and expand the vision I have of myself in all areas of my life.



What's that saying? "Those who fail to plan, plan to fail."

Yes, I am feeling a surge of intimidation coming up... (Gulp!)

Alright, take a breath...

Ahhh..... This is good.

I am deciding right now to embrace the excitement of this new endeavor. I think I will approach this as if I am the newly appointed CEO of my life.


The success of this new business called "MY LIFE" needs a business plan, a mission statement and a motivated staff. In my first official act as CEO I am immediately hiring  Me, Myself and I along with the amazingly talented workaholic, Mr. Subconscious Mind.  Wow, I guess this is very do-able, especially with four willing staffers!!  Haha!

You know, this process is really fun!

I am TRULY GRATEFUL that as I am allowing the Universe to be my guide, I am finding all sorts of wonderfully imaginative solutions popping into my experience.

I never considered myself  a businessman. I worked under the premise I was more the artistic type. However, with the artistic model comes the concept of the "starving artist." I think unconsciously I have been living that model. Even when I was working the old 9to5 I seemed to always be just making ends meet no matter how many raises I received. Why is that? It has to be linked to some self-concept I internalized as "my reality of poverty."

I say it is time for a reality-check! Good-bye starving artist! HELLO, successful CEO!!

Man, I already feel my stock price starting to soar!! YES!!

I just want to send it out to the Universe that I am OPEN to receiving an AVALANCHE of PROSPERITY, SUCCESS, CREATIVITY and JOY into my life, NOW!!


Well, no time like the present. Time to get my business plan down on paper!

  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails