Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let The Money Flow...

I spent the afternoon running around searching for a gift for a friend's birthday on Halloween. I started thinking of getting a gift certificate and move on. However, when I got to the mall, I started to think what would I buy if I could just get what I wanted and not worry about whether or not I can afford it.

Just making that little change in my thinking turned my afternoon into a fun adventure. I quickly stopped thinking about myself and started to think what my friend might need. He is full of stress so I found myself at IKEA, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Bath & Body Works picking up a basket full of goodies from cds to scented oils to scented bath washes and all the things I could find to help him create a spa like experience at home. I felt so excited and joyful today that that energy poured itself into this unexpected birthday gift basket. 

I felt like the richest man on the planet today and that feeling alone was worth everything!! Money flows when I allow it to flow in and out. Life is good!!!     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails