Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MY MISSION

"My new mantra, my personal mission in life is:

To TRUST my intuition and inner guidance which will provide meaning, purpose and direction in my life. In turn, this will bestow me with the wisdom and courage needed to stand in my truth, live my beliefs and become the AMAZING ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR, ACCOMPLISHED WRITER, COMMITTED PARTNER, PASSIONATE LOVER, LOYAL FRIEND, DEDICATED SON, SUPPORTIVE BROTHER, INSPIRATIONAL UNCLE, and PROSPEROUS CEO OF MY OWN LIFE that I was meant to be!


I have decided WHO I want to be, WHAT I want to do, and I am simply going to MAKE IT HAPPEN, period.

I am COMMITTED to confidently live each day with UNWAVERING PASSION, IMMENSE LOVE, DOGGED DETERMINATION and AN UNSHAKEABLE FAITH in myself, my own unique greatness, and my unquestioned unity with all things in the Universe so that I am living the most OUTLANDISHLY ABUNDANT, SUCCESSFUL, PROSPEROUS and BLESSED LIFE IMAGINABLE while still making a positive difference in people’s lives. I will do this by spending time daily FOCUSED LIKE A LASER on improving my life in some way, embracing opportunities to help others as well as myself, and by striving to live as JOYFULLY as possible in the process."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails